What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Sunday, June 11, 2006

'Gaduh' with the printer!

One thing I'm sure I'm gonna miss when I leave USM is quarelling with the printer.. and mind you, I'm not the only one facing this problem. Printer ni memang suke gaduh ngan sumer orang.

At times, the printer would be ok but once it throws its tantrums, Ya Allah, nak marah pun ade! No matter what you'd do, it'll refuse to cooperate. You can close and reopen your application, it won't budge. You can restart the pc OR switch off then switch the printer back on, but it'll remain 'silent'. You can also pull out the cable, then re'pasang balik', but the printer would sit there emotionless. Errr, motionless hahah, printers don't usually have emotions but believe me, THIS printer does!

And it always picks the critical time to fuss. For example, when Dr Wan wants me to send something to him, it will be this time that the printer choses to 'mogok'. Arrrrgggghhhh..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home