What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

..'hiding' from and 'seeking' my supervisor!


This is the picture of the empty parking space of my supervisor. The course of my day depends on whether his car is parked there (when I'll be hiding away quietly) or if its empty (where it'll be paaaaaaarrrrtttyyy day haha..)

Yup, today I thought, "Gosh, after this, I'm gonna miss menyorok dan mencari Dr Wan"

Haha, those who know me, also KNOW how I always run away from Dr Wan whenever I haven't finished my work, and how I always complain of him missing in action when I NEED to discuss anything with him. In fact, some of my friends 'warn' me beforehand if they see my supervisor anywhere near me when I'm in the mood of hiding!

Hmm.. come to think of it, nowadays, I also hide from my co-supervisor, Dr Farhan hehe.. Lepas ni nak main hide-and-seek ngan sape la gamak nye ye?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home