What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Thursday, June 15, 2006

..playing pranks on Erwan!


Who's Erwan?

Hehe, he's my fellow postgrad here.

Why would I miss him?

Coz somethimes he's so lurus bendul, I could trick him anytime.. and not only me, the whole lot of us in HiTEG would always have a good time teasing him. He's the alimĀ² type and sometimes, some kinda jokes would make him run outside of the room haha.. He's also the lovey-dovey type and has the misfortune of having me stumbling upon his 'treasures' that'll be a sure way to have the whole school know about it.. yup, me and my big mouth haha!

Selalu kantoi with me and always at the receiving end of my teasings!

I remember the first time we at HiTEG finally managed to get through him (before that, he was VERY quiet). We had gone for some data collection and since no other guys were free, I had to bring him along with me and kak Sue. We were a bit uncomfortable as we loved to laugh out loud and all that stuff while he was the quiet type (at that time la). Then, one love song came on the radio and suddenly he asked me to put his phone near the radio. Turned out, he wanted his girlfriend to hear that song haha.. after that, there was no stopping us from teasing him everyday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home