What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Kedai servis kete Kim Khoon!


This morning I took budak kecik here. He needed to service his car and since it was more economical doing it here (rather than Shah Alam), he asked me to take him here.

So there we were, memasing bangun lamat because of my Football 101 class haha.. Thankfully, there weren't many customers today so his car was serviced right after we arrived.

Well, I usually do my quarterly car service in Penang, at the place where I bought my car. But sometimes, when I don't have the time to go there, I'd just do it here. I like the owner of this service centre as he really takes good care of his customers and he always likes to explain a lot of things about my car to me.

Like the time my tyre was punctured, he explained which 'treatment' was better. And when my car suddenly refused to function properly (air cond, lamps, wind screen wiper and power window ALL malfunctioning at once), he told me what had really happened and even taught me how to make sure it didn't happen again.

Haha.. it might sound funny, but yeah, I'm gonna miss this place. I'll never know how other service centres would treat me, but with this place, I know they try their best to serve their customers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home