What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

..waking up late.. and late breakfasts!

Yup.. once I start working, waking up late would definitely be a no-no! I'm gonna hafta wake up early no matter what time I slept the night before.. very different from my situation now, where I can wake up whenever I want to, especially if I stayed up the night before.

Then, apart from waking up late, I also won't be able to have my usual late breakfasts. Right now, I usually have early breakfast but eversince the past few weeks of chasing the dateline, Ive been staying up till the wee hours of the morning AND waking up late. Luckily, I have an accomplice for late breakfasts.. I can always rely on budak kecik for breakfast whenever I wake up late hahah.. (perli dalam diam hehe..) The usual choice is usually either Riyas or Nasik Lemak Kuning, though once we managed to go to McD :)

*sigh*

Better enjoy the late breakfasts as long as I can, huh?

P/S
Btw, sape sangke, disebalik pokokĀ² and kereteĀ² ni, ade kedai nasik lemak kuning upenye :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home