What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

..enjoying movies with friends!


Yup.. this is one of my favourite pastimes here.. watching movies! Hehe.. any kinda movie would do :)

Like a few days ago, I went and sneaked out with budak kecik to Megamall to watch to movie Superman. Hahah.. it doesn't quite matter if the movie was good (which is wasn't really!) or not, I still love going to the movies. My past 'movie gangs' were from two different groups. One group consisted of my exhousemates, kak Shima and kak Kathy as well as Kak Yun, Kak Zura and kak Zai, while the other gang was a bit larger with Alem, Lily, Juty, Mozac, Pojie, Yun, Sahar, Spy bla.. bla.. and the list goes on.. Can't really remember all of their names though as the group cahnges everytime hahah.. We once even booked an entire row at the cinema when we went watching Mr and Mrs Smith :)

I missed the second group when those juniors finished their degree and I now miss the first group as kak Kathy has gotten herself married, and kak Shima now works in Intel. But thank God for good ol' Pojie whose still here so I usually go with this lil' brother of mine here..

But it seems like I'm gonna miss our much smaller group in the near future too.. Well, better watch as much movies as possible before I go, eh?

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger cu734ngel said...

huhuhu bestnya ley gi tgk movies slalu...dah ada anak nnt, hmm kena puasa tgk movies sampailah dia da faham tgk movie and ley dok diam2..ehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home