What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

..going to Parit Buntar's Pizza Hut with friends!


This is me, Cik Wa and kak Wahid.. some of close friends during my undergraduate years. I just chose this picture as its the most recent one took in Parit Buntar Pizza Hut.

Anyway, when we first came here, Parit Buntar only had KFC so if we wanted any other kind of fast food, the choices were limited to Megamal Pinang or Taiping. However, recent developments have made it possible to have a Pizz a Hut (and Watsons) in Parit Buntar, much to the suprise of the student from my batch who once said, "Lagi 10 tahun la baru ada Pizza kat sana tu!"

Whaddya know.. we already have one now :)

Well, I've been frequenting this place with Ramlah or Pojie or Yun and its quite a good change when you wanna eat pseudo-Italian food haha..

Guess I'm gonna miss this too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home