What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Sunday, June 25, 2006

..my own messy cube!


I was trying to rest my eyes from looking to much at the computer screen and looked around me..

*gulp*

Is this my cube?!??

Maaaaaaakkk oiiii, semak nye! The most messy cube in the whole of the postgraduate room, I think! How could I have ever practically lived here for the past few weeks. There were papers (mostly drafts of my thesis) everywhere, stationery cluttered on my bookshelf, soft toys not sitting in their proper places and the list goes on. I can't believe how terrible it looked like, and I just can't imagine what the other postgrads think of my cubicle here.. *ashamed*

But then again.. hey, its MY cube! Haha.. I mean, everyone won't have time took take care of their cube when they're busy, right? Yeah.. I know, lousy excuse!

Still, its my cube.. bile lagi nak merase duk cube semak, kan? Hehe.. besides, when I finish my studies here, I won't be able to indulge in being messy, so, just let me enjoy the mess while I still can ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home