What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Friday, June 30, 2006

..writing hahah <--sangat tipu!


Well, I don't think I'd be missing staying up and doing my writing as it was one of the most stressful periods in my life. The whole time I was doing my writing up, only God knew how strained I was and though I managed to laugh and smile, there were times (especially when I was alone) that I felt like screaming bloody murder hahah..

Thankfully, I had friends who loved going to the movies as much as I do, thus making me always get to have my favourtie time-outs whenever I wanted to.. and yeah, thank you to the World Cup too hahah.. for at least helping me get distracted whenever I was sick of composing scientific writings for my thesis.

And yeah, I'm looking forward to a loooooooooooooong rest before my viva. Probably wouldn't even wanna come to school for weeks haha.. but then, there's still much for me to miss here so maybe, I'd better come jugak la so I won't miss them much when the time comes huh?

Ishh.. sebak la rase tetibe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home