What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Thursday, June 29, 2006

MBC!!!

Ok.. this entry will certainly have NO pictures attached! Coz the only TWO people who know (or will know) of the existance of this blog, Yun and Pojie, must NOT KNOW who MBC is haha..

M= my, B=big, C=crush

Hahah.. who is he? Not tellin'..

But lets just say, I've had my moments of silliy smiling and school-girl giggling here. not to mention that he keeps my mind off Shakir, which I'm really thankful for as thinking of Shakir exhausts me now, especially after he gor married :'(

Still, I've got my MBC who DOES know I'm alive unfortunately but treats me like his 'adik' je.. cettt! No lah, I've never directly spoken to him la, segan aaahhh haha <-- Ayu gatal!

I know, once I've left this place, there'd be no more MBC for me.. so yeah, I'd definitely miss him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home