What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Monday, June 26, 2006

..Mahyuuuuuuuuuuuuunnn!!


My housemate Yun is getting ready for her viva this Wednesday..

Well, she's not just my housemate here.. she was my housemate in second year, 'school'mate from my first year right up till now.. dorm mate during our matriculation.. and oldest friend I have here. She's one of those individuals who've seen the worst of me, and who has fought with me VERY frequently that we don't mind our squabbles now and then.

To say we always see face to face is an exaggeration.. but to say that we're close friends, well, in a way, that is true. We're not really the best of friends, but we're very close that we might've really known each other since birth. We know each others bad habit as well as the good in each other. We could stay up late at night through the morning just talking and laughing..

I remember in October last year, I thought she was going back to her hometown for good and was very sad. I didn't want to cry in front of her as it has always been her pleasure to tease the crybaby me, but when she said goodbye, I just couldn't hold back! However, I was overjoyed when in January, she came back for the thesis correction and I've been seeing her here eversince.

Still, now that she's gonna go through her viva, I know this means that the end of our road together is coming near, and I can't help feeling a bit sad at the thought. Ok.. ok.. just hope she doesn't know I said this --> I'm VERY sad at the thought of it and I miss her already though she's still here.. :'(

Yeah.. thats right, I miss her already..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home