What I'll miss..

Counting the days till I finally leave this place. Yeah, I've many bitter sweet memories here, in fact I have a love-hate relationship with this place that's been a 'home' for me for the past 7 years. Now only do I know, there'll be so much that I'll miss..

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

..early breakfasts too

Hahaha.. reading yesterday's post, I shouldn't really forget my 'early breakfasts' huh?

Well, yeah, apart from enjoying my late breakfasts outside the campus, I'm really gonna miss my early breakfast at the staff cafeteria. The early breakfast gang comprises of me, Lie, Ramlah and Husnul.. usually la! Sometimes we'd be joined by Erwan, Ramadhan, abg Fadzil and others but usually its just us.

One thing I like about my early breakfasts is because I can sometimes see MBC haha <--Ayu gatal! But, other than that, I just love the 'breakfast schedule' we share together. This is the time we'd joke around before starting our hectic days (Ayu punye days, hectic ke?).

My favourite breakfast: Nasik putih with tempe masak pedas.. yummy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home